Jewish Home Care Services: There’s No Place Like Home
In need of home health care for you or a loved one? Let Jewish Home Care Services (JHCS) bring the care you need right to your home! JHCS provides services to adults who require skilled nursing or rehabilitative care in their homes due to a medical condition. When recovering from a surgery, injury, or accident, home healthcare can be an excellent option to help you get back on your feet in the comfort of your own home.
Home healthcare enables a patient’s physician to prescribe and develop an individualized plan of care in coordination with the patient and with JHCS. Services are provided by our multidisciplinary team members, who include a medical director; registered nurse; licensed vocational nurse; certified home health aide; physical, occupational, and speech therapists; a medical social worker; and dietary services.
JHCS services include:
- assessing physical status, functional level, and potential for rehabilitation
- providing therapeutic rehabilitative training programs to improve the patient’s ability to carry out activities of daily living. These include:
- bathing and showering
- personal hygiene and grooming
- toilet hygiene
- transferring (the ability to walk and get in and out of bed, a chair or care)
- providing counseling related to the impact of illness and assists with referrals to community resources.
Some of our specialty services include infusion therapy, wound care, diabetic management, and rehabilitation.
Jewish Home Care Services is a Medicare certified and JCAHO accredited home health agency of the Los Angeles Jewish Home. For more information, please call (818) 655-0411 or visit our Home Care Services page.