Welcome to Los Angeles Jewish Health's Career Center
At Los Angeles Jewish Health, we offer employees a rewarding work environment with generous benefits, compensation, and advancement opportunities.
We are known for our commitment to our mission of improving lives and making Los Angeles Jewish Health a place where seniors thrive.
A key to our success is our emphasis on building relationships between our staff members and the seniors in our care – and creating a dynamic work environment where new ideas are always welcome.
Our approach to securing a positive and fulfilling work environment is what makes us unique:
- Pleasant work environment. Our employees know they have the support of management – and the appreciation of our seniors and their families.
- Employee recognition. We place a high value on the contributions of our employees. We celebrate those contributions with Employee Recognition Ceremonies, Home Team awards, Staff Appreciation Week and many other activities throughout the year.
- Family spirit. We provide a friendly atmosphere, helpful employees and accessible management in every department. All employees are welcomed like family members in which everyone contributes to success.
- Advancement. Because Los Angeles Jewish Health is expanding to meet the needs of a growing senior population, we offer many opportunities for professional growth and are committed to our employees continuing their career development.
- Staff-to-resident ratios. Favorable ratios allow employees to spend more meaningful time with residents.
- Pride. Los Angeles Jewish Health is a world-renowned provider of expert, compassionate senior care. Our management, our team members, our volunteers, our donors, and, of course, our residents and families all take pride in their association with Los Angeles Jewish Health.
Thank you for your interest in working for Los Angeles Jewish Health.
Los Angeles Jewish Health Career Center
Join our team of dedicated employees, working together to improve and evolve the future of senior care constantly. Take a look at our current openings below. We look forward to hearing from you.
CNA/Med-Tech (11-7 Shift) - RCFENursing $19.50 - $21.00 See Details
Certified Nurse Assistant - (3-11 Shift - Full Time)Nursing - Eisenberg Village $19.50 - $21.00 See Details
Cook at Fountainview at Gonda WestsideDietary - Fountainview at Gonda Westside $19.50 - $20.50 See Details
Dietary Aide / Food Services WorkerDietary $17.50 See Details
Host - Full TimeDietary - Fountainview at Gonda Westside $17.00 - $18.00 See Details
Housekeeper - Full TimeHousekeeping - Fountainview at Gonda Westside 17.50 - $18.50 See Details
Human Resources RepresentativeHuman Resources $22.00 - $25.00 See Details
Licensed Vocational Nurse - Full Time 7am - 3pmNursing - J.E.K.M.C. $30.00 - $31.50 See Details
Licensed Vocational Nurse - Full Time 3pm-11pmNursing - Eisenberg Village $30.00 - $31.50 See Details
Annenberg School of Nursing
No other senior care provider in Southern California offers as many advancement opportunities as Los Angeles Jewish Health. The Annenberg School of Nursing program prepares you for official exams and certifications while developing skills like leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving.
Our training programs include instruction to become a certified home health aide, restorative nursing assistant (RNA), or certified nursing assistant (CNA). We also provide preparation for the state’s licensed vocational nurse (LVN) examination. We also offer small class sizes and hands-on education for vocational nurses and nurse assistants at the Annenberg School of Nursing.
Love Your Job
Los Angeles Jewish Health is one of Southern California’s leading senior health systems. We offer our employees a rewarding working environment with generous benefits, compensation, and advancement opportunities.