Contracts ManagerCorporate $65,000 - $70,000
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
The primary purpose of your job description is to organize the informational aspects of the Contracts and Compliance Department, and assure the smooth flow of information, and maintain compliance with both employee and community provider records and information. Responsible for reviewing and completing contracts in compliance with corporate policies and procedures and according to regulations.
- Maintain Contract Status Log (tracks documents)
- File/maintain hardcopies and electronic contract documents
- Prepares less-complex contracts for signature/distribution
Maintain Contract Database (TractManager):
- Scan and input new and renewal contracts & related documents (e.g., contracts, insurance, certificates, addendums, renewals, business associate agreements, etc.)
- Set critical date reminders for expirables' due dates
- Responsible for managing vendor employee contract required documents
- Reviews daily MediTract Alerts and request expiring documents from Vendors (Insurance, medical forms, licenses/certificates, etc.)
- Verifies new vendors are not on any exclusion lists
- Reviews/resolves exclusion report search findings
- Prepare, distribute, and track Vendor Evaluation Forms for signatures
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, visitors and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of medical terminology, laws, and regulations as they pertain to long term care.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Be knowledgeable in computers, data input and output.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a high school education. Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Must have, as a minimum, 2 years of contract experience.
- Must possess a working knowledge of the rules and regulations that govern long-term care operational standards.
- Position involves interaction with vendors by phone or email.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (required) and document creation software such as Adobe Acrobat is preferred.