Hospice Licensed Vocational Nurse - Per DiemSkirball Hospice $29.00 - $31.00 an hour
Skirball Hospice provides compassionate care, enabling individuals and families to overcome fear and discomfort, to cope with loss, and embrace the experience and value of each and every day of life. Hospice care recognizes the needs of patients who choose to remain where they live, outside of the hospital so they can be surrounded by loved ones when hospitalization is no longer expected to cure their illness. Skirball Hospice provides the support that allows that patient to spend the last stages of life in a loving environment, comforted by friends and family, and free from discomfort.
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement.
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
The LVN Home Health’s responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Home visits.
- Full spectrum of physical assessment including wound care.
- Fill out OASIS.
- Strong clinical and documentation skills.
- Excellent communication, supervision skills and a team player.
- Able and willing to drive.
Experience and Skills:
- Graduated of an accredited school of nursing with current CA LVN license.
- Must have current Hospice experience.
- Wound care experience a plus.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook).
- Able to learn and work with electronic medical records.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance.