Dietary Aide / Food Services Worker
Dietary Aide / Food Services WorkerDietary $17.50
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
The Dietary Aide responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Under the direction and supervision of the Food Service Director, the Dietary Aide will be responsible for performing tasks to ensure the timely preparation and delivery of nutritious attractive meals and supplements to all residents.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment
- Attends all meetings and in-services as required.
- Willingness to serve meals and to wash dishes required.
- Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation with other staff.
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
- Ensures all resident rights are protected.
Requirements and Skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand English for business necessity.
- Basic understanding of sanitation, organization and safety.
- Prior experience in food service preferred.
- Prior experience in long-term a plus.