Server - On callDietary $18.50 - $19.50
Fountainview, the Jewish Home’s new continuing care retirement community for independent seniors is a major new addition of upscale housing and services for the community.
Flexibility is built into every aspect of the beautiful new complex, providing residents with the option to personalize their interiors and decor, from carpeting and cabinetry to tile and flooring. An immense variety of personal services and amenities will also allow residents to create the pace and particulars of their lifestyle.
108 new private apartments offer residents easy access to events on and off campus. Residents at Fountainview also enjoy the security of knowing that, should assisted living be required, they have complete access to the continuum of world-renowned services at the Jewish Home.
The Server responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Make only authorized food substitutions.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Carry soiled utensils, etc., to wash area.
- Assist co-workers as needed.
- Increase work pace to meet the department needs.
- Ability to help provide coverage as needed.
- Follow safety regulations and precautions at all times.
- Other duties as required.
Experience and Skills:
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Should possess strong customer service skills.
- Experience in a fine dining restaurant or hotel food & beverage/banquet operation a plus.