Senior Living Sales ManagerCommunications Marketing $80,000 - $100,000 Annually + Incentive
Fountainview at Eisenberg Village is a charming Independent Living community, nestled in L.A.’s expansive San Fernando Valley. Beautifully manicured pathways connect the well-appointed luxury apartment buildings with a range of resort-style amenities and services which include a state-of-the-art fitness center, creative arts studio, theatre, gourmet dining room, and a bar & lounge.
We are seeking a professional Senior Living Sales Manager to join our team. This role is responsible for promoting the community by managing community relations & outreach and achieve occupancy goals. The ideal candidate will be driven, sociable, professional, organized, intelligent, and well spoken. They should have strong, relevant relationships and contacts within the San Fernando Valley community.
If you are diligent, organized and persistent professional and able to promote our beautiful CCRC community, apply today!
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
- Prior sales and marketing experience in hospitality or healthcare related preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
- Valid California driver's license with good driving record and auto insurance
- TB, COVID-19 and health screening required
EXPERIENCE AND CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Proven consistent record of achieving sales goals
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills, with the proven ability to effectively communicate with prospective residents, business associates, and prospective referral sources
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel. Database management/CRM experience preferred
- Possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity. Utilizes empathy, concern, and professionalism while interacting with all prospects and their families.
- Previous experience working in CCRC/Independent Living (IL), Assisted Living (AL), Memory Care (MC), Senior Living a plus!
- Minimum 3 years' experience in senior living
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in outreach events, networking meetings, tradeshows and other communities' functions.
- Actively participate in community affairs to consistently expand FVE networks.
- Create and develop events that assist in the promotion of the community.
- Responsible - under the direction of the Director of Marketing - for driving the sales efforts and outcomes of the Fountainview at EV community, including but not limited to managing inquiries, tours, professional referral development, first impressions, and understanding market trends and updates.
- Assists with training the community team to maintain positive first impressions, handle inquiry calls, and complete effective tours with prospects and professionals.
- Contributes to the development of sales strategies to fill available vacancies, i.e., pricing promotions, marketing opportunities, and referral sources to target appropriate leads.
- Works closely with the Director of Marketing and Executive Director to ensure all community team members understand their role in the sales process. Helps conduct training where necessary and needed to maintain this philosophy.
- Has a working knowledge of annual operating budgets, revenue generation, and value pricing.
- Creates, updates, and manages marketing plans to generate new leads, advance current leads, build relationships with the referral source, and close sales.
- Uphold Los Angeles Jewish Health’s Mission in providing Excellence in Senior care reflective of Jewish Values
- Maintains current knowledge of the local market and competition to assist in executing and developing sales and marketing plans