Security/Valet LeadSecurity $22.00 - $23.00
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
The Security/Valet Lead’s responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Able to work varied hours and days (this is a 24/7 operation).
- Create work schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
- Attend mandatory meetings.
- Assist Supervisor in handling member complaints and day-to-day operational issues.
- Handle all close out paperwork for the day.
- Review and evaluate audits to ensure integrity of department is upheld.
- Ensure compliance with company and client policies and procedures.
- Complete required reports.
- Greet all vehicles entering driveway, assist members with opening/closing vehicle doors.
- Tag members vehicle keys with date & time, make/model.
- Able to effectively park and retrieve members’ cars without causing damage to the vehicle. Ability to drive and operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Assist members with packages or luggage. Deliver packages received in the loading dock to members’ apartments.
- Patrol all areas of the property, including perimeter and interior of the building.
- Verifies all visitors and direct as appropriate.
- Ensure entire building doors and windows are closed and secure at the appropriate designated times.
- Document and report all vehicle incidents such as damage, accidents, theft, missing articles, etc.
- Responsible to report any security or safety concerns, safety hazards and potential security issues to the supervisors.
- Monitor camera feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections.
- Assist during emergency situations.
Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Guard Card, preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with staff and the public, understand and follow standard operating procedures, perform duties in a professional manner and appearance.
- Ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedure.
- Ability to work flexible Full-Time hours including weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to stand during entire shift.