Security/Valet Associate - Fountainview Gonda at Westside
Security/Valet Associate - Fountainview Gonda at WestsideSecurity
Fountainview at Gonda Westside is hiring a Security/Valet Associate for a luxury 199 unit senior living CCRC in Playa Vista, CA.
The Security/Valet Associate’s responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Able to work varied hours and days (this is a 24/7 operation).
- Greet all vehicles entering driveway, assist members with opening/closing vehicle doors.
- Tag members vehicle keys with date & time, make/model.
- Able to effectively park and retrieve members’ cars without causing damage to the vehicle. Ability to drive and operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Assist members with packages or luggage. Deliver packages received in the loading dock to members’ apartments.
- Patrol all areas of the property, including perimeter and interior of the building.
- Verifies all visitors and direct as appropriate.
- Ensure entire building doors and windows are closed and secure at the appropriate designated times.
- Document and report all vehicle incidents such as damage, accidents, theft, missing articles, etc..
- Responsible to report any security or safety concerns, safety hazards and potential security issues to the supervisors.
- Monitor camera feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Assist during emergency situations.
Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Guard Card, preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with staff and the public, understand and follow standard operating procedures, perform duties in a professional manner and appearance.
- Ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedure.
- Ability to work flexible Full-Time hours including weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance
- Must be able to stand during entire shift.