Located at the intersection of Tampa Avenue and Sherman Way in Reseda, Grancell Village is home to over 350 seniors, who are receiving skilled nursing, geriatric psychiatry, and short-term rehabilitation care. It is also the site of the LAJHealth's Brandman Centers for Senior Care.
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
The Registered Dietitian’s responsibilities are but not limited to:
- To develop nutritional programs and oversee the progress of residents.
- Monitor, assess and address weights variances.
- The Dietitian works closely with the interdisciplinary health care team to provide resident focused nutrition services and medical nutrition therapy that are integrated and compatible with the resident's medical program goals and objectives.
- Primary responsibilities include developing and implementing nutrition services and medical nutrition therapy using established standards of care and practice protocols/guidelines.
- Assuring customer needs and satisfaction are met and/or exceeded.
- Managing resources in a cost effective manner.
- Participating in performance improvement efforts
- Maintaining professional competency and skills required for professional practice.
Experience and Skills:
- Accreditation from CDR required.
- Certified Specialist in Gerontological Nutrition is a plus.
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree in dietetics, food and nutrition or related field.
- Long term care experience preferred, but not required
- Work schedule will vary.
- Willing to perform in a variety of Administrative, clerical and/or clinical roles.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.