Materials Management AssociateMaterials Management $17.50
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
The Materials Management Associate responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Must be customer service oriented with compassion for the elderly.
• Brings product from warehouse to Nursing locations and other departments
• Unloads pallets of product and relocates them into the warehouse
• Works with equipment (wheelchairs, walkers etc)
Experience and Skills:
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Self-starter and energetic.
• Can work alone.
• Easy to train.
Is Temporary: No
Cover Letter Req.: No