Licensed Vocational Nurse at Fountainview Gonda Westside
Licensed Vocational Nurse at Fountainview Gonda WestsideNursing
Fountainview at Gonda Westside is hiring a Full-Time LVN for a luxury 199 unit senior living CCRC in Playa Vista, CA.
The LVN responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Good understanding of technology.
- Must have high level of customer service skills.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the C.N.A.’s in accordance with current rules, regulations, and procedures that govern the Jewish Home.
- Oversee C.N.A.’s
- Work with Health Services Director and Memory Care Coordinator
- Ensures compliance with state, and local regulations.
- Good listening, critical and analytical skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency.
- Maintain a high degree of composure and tact with members, guests and internal departments.
- Maintain and adheres policies/procedures relative to OSHA, DHS and other governing agency regulations and standards.
- Manage and maintains inventory supplies.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in working in a senior living community, assisted Living, memory Care, Hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility is preferred.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- Current State of California LVN license.
- Holds a valid first aide and safety and CPR certificate
- Ability to coordinate multiple details and provide appropriate, accurate information.
- Ability to work with members, family members, and advisors.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.