Licensed Vocational Nurse - Full Time (3pm - 11pm)Nursing - Fountainview at Gonda $31.00 - $32.50
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
The LVN responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Good understanding of technology.
- Must have high level of customer service skills.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the C.N.A.’s in accordance with current rules, regulations, and procedures that govern the Jewish Home.
- Oversee C.N.A.’s
- Work with Health Services Director and Memory Care Coordinator
- Ensures compliance with state, and local regulations.
- Good listening, critical and analytical skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency.
- Maintain a high degree of composure and tact with members, guests and internal departments.
- Maintain and adheres policies/procedures relative to OSHA, DHS and other governing agency regulations and standards.
- Manage and maintains inventory supplies.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in working in a senior living community, assisted Living, memory Care, Hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility is preferred.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- Current State of California LVN license.
- Holds a valid first aide and safety and CPR certificate
- Ability to coordinate multiple details and provide appropriate, accurate information.
- Ability to work with members, family members, and advisors.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.