Housekeeper - Part TimeHousekeeping $17.75 - $18.75
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
The Housekeeper's responsibilities are but not limited to:
• At least 1 year of experience.
• Perform cleaning duties as needed.
• Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed.
• Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting.
• Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc. (NOTE: Ensure appropriate caution/safety signs are properly set up prior to performing such duties.)
• Janitorial skills preferred.
• Able to work weekends.
Experience and Skills
• Experience in floor and carpet care preferred.
• Able to lift 50-60 pounds.
• Able to speak, read, write English.
• Previous experience in a hotel or healthcare facility a plus.