Front Desk ReceptionistBrandman Centers for Senior Care (BCSC) $19.00 - $21.50
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
The Receptionist’s responsibilities are but not limited to:
• As the first impression for the Brandman Centers for Senior Care (BCSC), the Receptionist & Front Desk Administrative Support creates a welcoming environment in the front lobby in a highly professional and helpful manner.
• Answers and accurately directs phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
• Meets, greets and assists all walk-in guests.
• Provides administrative support to the Center Manager and programs.
• Ability to effectively work in a high-pressured, fast-paced environment with significant personal disruption.
Experience and Skills
• High School diploma, some college courses a plus.
• Minimum of 3+ years of Receptionist/Administrative experience required.
• At least 1 year experience working with the geriatric or frail population.
• Requires highly professional and pleasant phone manner for a busy office.
• Highly effective communication skills.
• Friendly and outgoing personality.
• Organizational skills and ability to respond to requests effectively and efficiently.
• Understands and can perform basic office-practice skills, including typing skills, experience with Microsoft office and Excel.
• Ability to speak Spanish or Korean is preferred.