Front Desk Concierge at Fountainview at Gonda WestsideAdministration
Fountainview at Gonda Westside is a luxury 199 unit senior living CCRC in Playa Vista, CA.
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
The Concierge’s responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Greet and assist all members and guests
- Serves as point of contact for all resident requests
- Assists in the coordination of the community’s transportation schedule.
- Answers member’s needs and requests, answers phone calls, takes messages, transfers calls, demonstrates excellent phone and interpersonal skills.
- Arranges for business services such as faxes and express mail services.
- Coordinates services for residents and their family members (includes, but not limited to dry cleaning, grocery and drug store delivery, dinner reservations, theater and movie tickets, and transportation services; following up after services were rendered to confirm that they were satisfactory).
- Remains knowledgeable and able to answers questions regarding local stores, attractions and services.
- Tracking residents’ and family members’ concerns and complaints and immediately making department directors aware.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Must have high level of customer service skills.
- Experience working in hotel or senior living community preferred.
- Maintain a high degree of composure and tact with members, guests and internal departments.
- Ability to communicate information verbally, via email and or voicemail within the organization and the community members.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, POS system, and Crestron touch pad system
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Ability to work some weekends
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic First Aid and CPR certification where required.
- Good understanding of technology.