Dishwasher - Full TimeDietary - Fountainview at Gonda Westside $17.50 - $18.50
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture.
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
The Dishwasher responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Monitor the dish machine at all times. Keep it clean, monitor the wash cycle to ensure it’s sanitary and effective, and report any problems immediately.
- Keep the dish room clean and organized, the kitchen floors and dining room hallways mopped and sanitized, and monitor sanitation buckets and production areas.
- Follow proper rules of hygiene and food safety measures.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Cleanliness is a must.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions in English.
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers verbally.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in a senior living community, hotel, and or high end restaurant is preferred.
- Kosher knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Must possess a high school education.
- Ability to work weekends.