Cook at Fountainview at Gonda Westside
Cook at Fountainview at Gonda WestsideDietary $19.50 - $20.50
Fountainview at Gonda Westside is hiring a Full-Time Cook for a luxury 199 unit senior living CCRC in Playa Vista
The Cook's responsibilities are but not limited to:
- We are seeking professionals who have a passion for food and an eye for quality, execution, and speed. Cleanliness is a must.
- All shifts including breakfast, lunch and dinner are available. Restaurant is open 7 days a week 7am until 8pm.
- Must have good knife skills and be able to work on your feet.
- Each cook is responsible for working quickly and efficiently to support the team and ensure that the chef's standards are maintained.
- Passion for food and cooking food for others.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without compromising quality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions in English.
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers verbally.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Experience in opening a senior living community, hotel, and or high-end restaurant is preferred.
- Kosher knowledge is preferred
- 1-2 year experience is preferred but not required.
- Must possess a high school education.
- Must possess food handler’s card.
- Must have, as a minimum, 5 years high volume cooking experience.
- Ability to work weekends.