Concierge - Fountainview at Eisenberg Village - Part TimeAdministration
Fountainview at Eisenberg Village is the Jewish Home’s continuing care retirement community for independent seniors. 108 private apartments offer residents easy access to events on and off campus. Residents at Fountainview also enjoy the security of knowing that, should assisted living be required, they have complete access to the continuum of world-renowned services at the Jewish Home.
The Concierge’s responsibilities are but not limited to:
- The Concierge provides assistance to residents of Fountainview and is responsible for greeting visitors and securing the lobby area via sign-in protocol.
- Answers the telephone and routing all calls.
- Assists residents and visitors with their questions, concerns, and needs.
- Aids in response to emergencies.
- Maintains the appearance of the lobby and library areas.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the management team.
- Must be customer service oriented with compassion for the elderly.
- Minimum of 2 years clerical/secretarial experience.
- Ability to type and use general office equipment and computer skills is required.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.