Communications and Marketing ManagerCommunications & Marketing
The Los Angeles Jewish Home is seeking a communications & marketing manager,to promote the comprehensive services of this leading provider of senior healthcare services.
The manager is responsible for layout and distribution of the electronic newsletter and support of community outreach campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. Tasks require strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
This individual will interface with all levels of management so must possess a professional and mature demeanor and work ethic.
- Create, post and manage content and layout of the organization’s website including monthly electronic newsletter
- Write and post social media across all platforms
- Draft marketing materials
- Media Relations
- Project Management
- Maintain monthly website items for various lines of business including: activity calendars; menus; HR openings,
- Write, edit, and posts web content
- Campus Photography
- Project manage vendors, including writers, graphic artists
- Maintain photo archives
- Track social media results, providing basic site metrics
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management and coding systems
- Comfortable managing multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe. Photoshop skills/Canva or similar
- Knowledge of latest content management software
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively across all lines of business and at all levels of leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, PR, or related field - minimum 3 years’ experience
Is Temporary: No
Cover Letter Req.: Yes
Note: This is an office position - working offsite is not an option.