Administrative AssistantNursing Administration $20.00 - $23.00
We value our employees! We offer long term employment opportunities with job stability, including supporting and encouraging career growth advancement. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan, Life insurance (paid by the company) and a team spirit workplace culture!
Candidates should be aware that Los Angeles Jewish Health (LAJH) currently maintains a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated. New LAJH employees should be fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks after last dose) by their start date. LAJH is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
Experience in skilled nursing setting. Computer skills, knowledge of office related duties, able to multitask, good people skills, and organizational skills.
Responsible for providing a wide variety of administrative and clerical support functions for Administration.
- Qualified administrative assistant professional in the field of aging services with demonstrated competence.
- Experience in skilled nursing setting.
- Two or more years in an office environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal interactions that results in team building.
- Maintains a consistent level of productivity.
Excellent communication skills.